SOCARE® Triple row roller slewing bearings () are an excellent choice for heavily loaded applications. They provide the highest load ratings possible and can accommodate very heavy loads and high tilting moments.
These bearings are combined cylindrical roller radial/thrust bearings. They consist of one one-piece and one two-piece ring as well as two roller sets to accommodate axial loads, and one roller set to accommodate radial loads. Polyamide cages separate the axially loaded rollers. The bearings are not preloaded and have integral lip seals.
Triple row roller slewing bearings can be manufactured:
-without a gear
-with an internal gear
-with an external gear
Triple row roller slewing bearings are sensitive to the deflections of associated components. As a result, an extremely stiff and accurately manufactured support structure is required if the bearing is to achieve maximum service life.
SOCARE® Triple-Row Roller Bearing (SCB-TR Series):
• Maximum load capacity and stiffness per unit size
• Triple row of roller bearings: upper and lower in parallel,
with perpendicular side between
• Integral seals for maximum reliability
• Lowest frictional torque in the Socare product line
• Outstanding axial, radial, and tilting moment load handling
• Durable and economical design
• Gearing: gearless, internal, and external
Applications (Heavy Duty):
• Harbor and shipboard cranes
• High-duty-cycle machine tools
• Ladle turrets
• Loading buoys
• Mill equipment
• Mining and tunnel boring
• Wind turbines